Everyone is special and that's what makes the world interesting. So don't worry about being different the world would be a very boring place if we were all exactly the same!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Will it ever be my turn again?

Having a pretty rough day. Been doing pretty good til now. I felt like we were getting somewhere with the medicated cycles and doing something to help our chances. Well we took Dec off for the holidays and that was a hard decision. Then af was 14 days late! A lot of BFN's later I decided I wasn't pregnant and would be calling my RE Monday. Then I got af yesterday which was GOOD!! I called my RE's office to report cd1 and get in for cd3 US and blood work but I haven't heard back yet. So now I'm worried that they may be closed this week for the holidays :( And I don't know if I can start my meds on cd6 or not. Just feeling very emotional now. But I know God has a plan for me and His timing is perfect! But as a human I am impatient as all get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment